Dog and butterfly, below she had to try,
She roll back down to the warm soft ground
Laughing to the sky, up to the sky
Dog and butterfly"

(I know--a Frisbee is not a butterfly.)

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Strong with the force young Jedi is. Ready is he for something larger than dogs and frisbees, hmmm?

·
Palindromic Pooch
10,621 Posts
C'mon, people, MacDoc said, "This should be fun." I challenge you to top madgunde's excellent offering.:clap:

Here's my second humble attempt:

While CIA efforts to train dolphins to deliver explosives are now common knowledge, this is the only known photograph of the dogpedo prototype. Seconds after this shot was taken, the target frisbee was obliterated, as were the dogpedo and the unfortunate handler.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
After classmates dropped the dog and frisbee from the roof of the gymnasium, Billy finally conceded that two objects of differing mass really do fall at the same rate of acceleration. He would never doubt his science teacher again.

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Before friends forced him into a treatment program, Bobs crack habit had become so extreme that he would throw his dog, and then try to hit the airborne pooch with a frisbee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.