Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
79 Posts
I do use Adblock Plus on my Windows system. If the only problem you are seeing is on one site, You can just disable ABP on a single site. Click on the ABP icon in the address bar and then click to allow ads on that one site, or one page.

And looking further down that window, it show you can block just specific elements on a page. I've never needed or tried this, but it might help if you pull up the ABP window when you see the above notification.

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

·
Premium Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If the only problem you are seeing is on one site, You can just disable ABP on a single site.
I would just like to add that my original posted problem has returned on this site and the only way I can prevent it from showing is to use Adblock Plus and disabled ads on ehmac ca.

The annoying notifications pop up message I attached in post #1 does not happen on any other website that I visit. Something goofy in the ehmac ca settings for my username and I have found nothing at my end to fix the problem. Something that ehmac ca server settings seem to be doing.

- Patrick
=======

21 - 22 of 22 Posts