Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm the creator of MacSkinz and am letting you know that we just released iBook MacSkinz with the Canadian Flag emblazoned on them. We have had many requests for the design in the past and finally got around to printing them. Within about a week, the 12" PowerBook and 14" iBook will also be available. The titanium will follow shortly after. If you have any design suggestions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Doug
www.macskinz.com

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hey Doug,

What is the discount if we order from you via Ehmac?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you enter "64f3672dfb3a0d9d" in the sale code field when ordering, you will get 20% off. This does not apply to G4 Skinz and will last until September 21, 03.

Thanks for the interest,
Doug
www.macskinz.com

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I would love to buy one, but I have a Powerbook Titanium and well, you have yet to release the MacSkinz for them. I think that once you do release the skinz for the Powerbook that the fad would be passed....

So, my advice, would be to focus on getting the Powerbook skinz out ASAP....

Cheers,

RtC

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
Nice product, I guess it wouldn't fit very well on the rubber surface of a Lombard, But if you ever make one and it fits alright...

Dave :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look for the 12" PowerBook and 14" iBook this coming week. The TiBook should come a week or so later. We are also finishing up the iPod MacSkinz.

Custom MacSkinz. Sure, we do them. Look for the link on the homepage for all the information you'll need to submit your image.

The difficulty with the Lombard is not the rubber surface but the odd trim line around the perimeter.

Thanks,
Doug
www.macskinz.com

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hello,

Look for the 12" PowerBook and 14" iBook this coming week. The TiBook should come a week or so later. We are also finishing up the iPod MacSkinz.
Cool.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to justify the purchase, however.

James

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
Macskinz wrote:
The difficulty with the Lombard is not the rubber surface but the odd trim line around the perimeter.
I guess I'll have to go down to my old art college to make
a negative and then a positive mould and see if I can
use their vacuum form machine to make my own then.

Dave :cool:

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Sorry to be negative MacSKinz.. but I've been told a while ago that we would see Powerbook skinz and none have shown up.. the day you release them.. I will order one..

Cheers,

RtC

·
Registered
719 Posts
What!!!! MacSkinz is not a Canadian site? Oh the horror, the horror

But you take Canadian funds at par?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I guess not

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Doug....how about some green covers? You've got a page of other shades with the circle in the middle for the apple logo...or maybe green camo at least?

Was thinking of getting a clear one and painting it but it just wouldn't be as nice...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Green is good. As soon as the our new models are released, we'll focus on new designs and colors.

As for accepting Canadian green, credit cards work fine across all borders.

Thanks,
Doug
www.macskinz.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts