1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
Some doodad sent by a department who's mandate is to collect statistics is always the first thing that comes to mind when I think communism.

I don't think they need to use DNA to frame you for murder, though? I thought the widget injects nanobots that compel you to actually commit the murder?

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some doodad sent by a department who's mandate is to collect statistics is always the first thing that comes to mind when I think communism.

I don't think they need to use DNA to frame you for murder, though? I thought the widget injects nanobots that compel you to actually commit the murder?
nice one..

I never thought twice about answering the usually questions under sex M/F now they have other.. LOL
or race and religion etc for Trudeau to know how much more he has let in illegally to get more votes..

but there is no reason for them to have my blood that is pure dictatorship

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
Is it communism or dictatorship? I can't keep track.

There's no indication that participation was mandatory on the part of the recipients in the article. But the actual site for the survey https://www.statcan.gc.ca/eng/survey/household/5339/brochure indicates it is.

The kit was sent to 47k random people country wide. That's 0.1% of the population. If they are communists or dictators, with some crazy plan, they're doing totally wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it communism or dictatorship? I can't keep track.

There's no indication that participation was mandatory on the part of the recipients in the article. But the actual site for the survey https://www.statcan.gc.ca/eng/survey/household/5339/brochure indicates it is.

The kit was sent to 47k random people country wide. That's 0.1% of the population. If they are communists or dictators, with some crazy plan, they're doing totally wrong.
its a test run to see how many uneducated followers of the liberals will comply .. then the rest of us will be targeted.

communists/dictators know how to do it.. slowly and surely ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts