Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing a great little time robber called Collapse from yahoo! games. Check out this score:

For some reason it says at the bottom "Note: Collapse is not compatible with Unix or Macintosh computers". It might not work with Unix, but works fine in OS 9 and Jaguar! So go ahead, I've thrown down the gauntlet. Which one of you knaves will dare challenge me?

And please, no PhotoShop touch-ups. ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
84065 on first game. Addictive...

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
40 629 on first try. Alot like tetris was/is.
now if its space invaders, watch out!
Robert :confused:

·
Registered
570 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by motoyen:
You must have cleared the board a lot to get your score.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't even look like you guys are getting close! Here's my secret: get rid of all the colours, except one and before the blocks get to the top, get rid of that one chosen colour. You will obviously get rid of a lot of blocks in that one fell swoop and that's how you score big! In my 6th level, I did that and scored about 300,000 just for that manoever. Another way to rack up points is to completely wipe out all the blocks before a new line comes up, do that and you get another bonus.

Now, let's see where you stand. :D

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Way to go SJ! I bow to your skills. Did the game "quit" at a million? Seems a bit of a coincidence...

Hey... wait a minute, that level number "100" looks offside, not centred. I SAID NO PHOTOSHOP TOUCH-UPS! Not to mention, it took me like, 15 minutes to get to level 9. Do you mean to tell me you played this game for over 2 hours?

...ack! frustration...building...terrible...rage...must...work...it...out...playing...UT...ack, cough...kill...SpanishJoe...

Shame, shame, shame... I'm not calling you a liar, but, well, (I don't know how to finish that sentence).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts