Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My wife has a new to her iPhone 6. She wants to put GarageBand on it but we can’t seem to find it in the App Store. Has anyone else seen this. I can find it on my various iPads around the house but not on her phone.....any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found it using the look up in the App Store on my iPhone 6s. Maybe the 6 is out of date?
I checked for updates on the OS and it states it is current. Ive keyed in Garage Band, GarageBand, GarageBand, garage band, Apple GarageBand App, and so forth and it does not show up.....

Now my wife sent this out for repair and she is sure she had it on the phone when it went out....but now it’s gone and she can’t find it. Does the iPhone OS had an app history that I could tap into?

I know you just keyed in garage band right.?....

·
Premium Member
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, I think I found out why. I went to Apple.com and found that the app needs OS 13+, but her phone is running 12.4 , my thoughts are that when she had it on the phone and it got deleted that chain was broken and the App Store has only the most current issue......so it would never show it as her OS is out of date with GarageBand....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts