Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
SImply pathetic. At least I'll always use Safari, anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Um, I don't know what to think. I guess I will have to wait and play around with it for a while, and see how it differs from Safari. Right now (besides one little glitch), Camino is still the superior browser, but I will hold out on final judgement until they are both at v 1.0

--PB

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PosterBoy:
Camino is still the superior browser, but I will hold out on final judgement until they are both at v 1.0

--PB
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

Assuming Camino ever reaches 1.0. I would expect Safari to get there first as they have a lot more resources to back them up.

James

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
So I have been playing around with the new bookmark window in Camino, and I have to say I like it a heckuvalot more than the sidebar (which I have never erally liked, far to cramped).

It is worth noting that Camino has not taken up with the brushed metal look, they still have the standard Aqua interface (like they are supposed to).

It is a good thing.

I think they wil both hit version 1.0, but I think you are right in that Safari will get there first. Perhaps with the release of Panther?

--PB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.