·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at least I think it should be short and fun... :rolleyes:

Here's the deal:

I want to create a new widget that combines:

- The simplicity of the old Note Pad
- The structure of a to do list that will be compatible with 10.5/mail (ideally)
- An input structure modelled on psychology best practice (that's the differentiator)

The widget should be simple, elegant and free.

The thinking is that we think of our tasks mainly in a problem/blame/process context to that they are a royal pain the back-side. There is a better way, focused on outcome. The theory is straightforward but unless we put it in practice we 'forget' to use it. If each To Do item follows an Outcome structure, then we will rapidly modify our thinking and behaviour... It may sound a bit abstract but it is really simple and it really works.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm still an ubernoob so please bear with me...but is it hard to make Widgets (like the cool ones that do stuff, not the ones in Leopard that are just parts off of a webpage)?

I realise it's all javascript, but's gotta be some kinda hardcore javascript no?

·
Indigent Academic
8,115 Posts
I'm still an ubernoob so please bear with me...but is it hard to make Widgets (like the cool ones that do stuff, not the ones in Leopard that are just parts off of a webpage)?

I realise it's all javascript, but's gotta be some kinda hardcore javascript no?
Developing widgets - a quick and dirty tutorial.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts