Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the midst of adding a work iPhone to my Apple account and screwing with iCloud settings, I've lost calendar items. I cannot remember exactly when this happened and I hadn't backed up iCloud Calendars so I can't just Restore an older version. I've also found my Notes are only in iCloud and no longer on my phone which I want to move them to.

What are some ways that I would've deleted Calendar items?
How can I move iCloud Notes onto my iPhone? I've Googled this and nothing has worked.

·
Registered
69 Posts
In the midst of adding a work iPhone to my Apple account and screwing with iCloud settings, I've lost calendar items. I cannot remember exactly when this happened and I hadn't backed up iCloud Calendars so I can't just Restore an older version. I've also found my Notes are only in iCloud and no longer on my phone which I want to move them to.

What are some ways that I would've deleted Calendar items?
How can I move iCloud Notes onto my iPhone? I've Googled this and nothing has worked.
I’m not sure I understand, did you make a new Apple ID and changed the Apple ID on your phone to the new one? If you did that explains why things are not coming down from iCloud. You are using a different account.

·
Registered
504 Posts
well.. one way I could think of right away, is that maybe you changed the duration of syncing events.. under settings>calendar> Sync.. select how far back you want to sync calendars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts