Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
4,425 Posts
Sticks is the right term.

Any Mac Dealer will have this RAM. Also Canada Computers ($44.99 for 1GB after MIR) would be a decent choice in Toronto (or CTY - right next door.) Or Lars ;)

Or MacDoc. ;) LOL. So many choices.

· Premium Member
4,425 Posts
Fyrefly... Do you work for Canada Computers? I'm just wondering, since it seems like every other post you mention them. I've seen at least 5 posts this month where you link to them. Just curious.

And a big P.S. to people: While Canada Computers may have good prices, their service is horrendous (makes Future Shop seem friendly!) and their return/warranty policy is even worse. I had to wait 6 weeks for them to replace/fix a HD enclosure I had bought the day before that was DOA. They had no more stock on the item, and refused to refund me, so I had no choice but to wait the 6 weeks. Just thought I'd inform people so they can make informed decisions.
Hehehe. Do you work for "Calling me out all the time" Inc. ? ;) LOL

I don't work for any computer company/sales/etc... I work in Education. If I mention CC a fair bit, it's 'cause I think it's sort of the watershed for OEM computer pricing. I could use DirectCanda.com or NCIX.com as well, but they're in BC and I'm in Toronto.

EDIT: Also, I just searched ('cause I'm crazy like that) And of the 11 posts I've made in the last 24 hours -- I only mentioned CC in this one -- and only 'cause it's a good deal right now. :rolleyes:

You're also notice that I also linked to CTY and MacDoc. I don't work for either of them.

Again, you're part-right -- Lots of people have had bad customer service with CC. Depends on the store/employee, afaik -- I had a DVD-RW drive replaced on the spot. I think CTY customer service is much better.

Also... the question was about RAM prices in Toronto. CC has the best price right now (that I know of) for DDR2-667 SODIMM RAM. And it's located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Seems like an adequate answer to the question asked.

PS: FS has better Customer Service? Have you ever been to the FS in Downtown Toronto? No store that I've ever been in has WORSE customer service. That store is horrendous. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.