Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here have a Burton iPod jacket?

1. I'm wondering how navigation amongst playlists works.

2. Any stores in GTA that sell said jackets?

Thanks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have been lusting over the Burton iPod jacket since it was announced. I could never justify putting that much cash down for a jacket, but it seems like im finally gonna bite the bullet and pick one up as soon as I get my next paycheck.

CPUsed on Bathurst/Dupont has some!

www.cpused.com

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Cool. Take lots of pics for us too drool over ;)

I have a regular Burton jacket. It has a special "media pouch" designed for MD, but my iPod fits just as well

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I work in apparel and oddly enough, I have a relationship with the BURTON rep. I'm actually going to call him today (ironically) as I have to speak with him about someything else as well. I'll try to get get some details on my end re: that piece.

I saw the jkt previously, as I do believe that they made earlier gens, but there is obvious new frenzy!

The co that i work for actually have similar jkts (we're currently out of stock in warehouse :( ), but likey not as detailed, and not actually to riding spex. but many of our fleece/sweats have some media pocket type fearures. Here's one of the jkts:

Audio Jkt. You will see a pocket near the heart, and we have a grommet to send your earphone wire thru, with a neoprene backing to keep precipitation out the pouch. We have a down winter coat with the same feature (I'm wearing mine currently).

I'm sure that ours if a fraction of the $$ of Burton's , but we do not have that forearm remote. :( - which is ultimately the kicker.

H!

[ January 15, 2004, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Ohenri ]

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ok, after talking to the CPUsed people, I found out that the Burton Jacket is for 3rd Gen. iPod only!

They also only have LARGE in stock.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just got back from showing off the Burton iPod Jacket thing to some friends! I got to CPUsed around 7:30 pm and picked up the LAST jacket. Turns out they only got 7 jackets, which is a lot since the allocation for Canada was supposedly 10 jackets.

They'll be getting in Burton iPod backpacks soon, so if you missed out on the jackets be sure to grab a backpack before they are all gone.

Never felt as good spending 500$ on clothes!.... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts