Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From http://perversiontracker.com/archives/000076.html:
  1. And the STEVE spake unto Avi and to Hyatt, saying unto them,
  2. Speak unto the children of Apple, saying, These are the browsers which ye shall use among all the software that are on the earth.
  3. Whatsoever implementeth the tabs, and render the text, and render the CSS, among the browsers, that shall ye use.
  4. Nevertheless these shall ye not use of them that render the text, or of them that implement the tab: as the Lynx, because he render the text, but implementeth not the tabs, nor render the CSS; he is unclean unto you.
  5. And the Internet Explorer, because he render the text, but implementeth not the tab, and render not the CSS; he is unclean unto you.
  6. And the iCab, because he render the text, but implementeth not the tab, and render not the CSS; he is unclean unto you.
  7. And the Opera, though he implement the tab, and render the text, yet he render not the CSS and he creepeth on the page loading; he is unclean to you.
  8. Of their code shall ye not use, and their executable shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
  9. These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the page loading; the Netscape 4.x, and the OmniWeb, and the WebDesktop after his kind.
  10. And upon whatsoever any of them, when they crash, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether it be any disk, or CD, or server, or tape, whatsoever storage it be, wherein any work is done, it must be erased, and it shall be unclean until the even; so it shall be cleansed.
  11. And if any browser, of which ye may use, <blink>; he that toucheth the executable thereof shall be unclean until the even.
  12. For I am the STEVE your CEO: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping browser that creepeth upon the page loading.
  13. For I am the STEVE that bringeth you up out of the land of Windows, to be your CEO: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
  14. This is the law of the browsers, and of the software, and of every application that runneth on the client, and of every application that loadeth upon the server:
  15. To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the browser that may be used and the browser that may not be used.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.