Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[FONT=Arial, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]BRAND NEW iPod Touch 16GB, Latest Generation[/FONT] (2nd Gen.)
[FONT=Arial, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
300$ Firm (iPod is 371.77 with tax when bought from apple store)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
I got this iPod with my Macbook Pro as part of the student deal. I hated to open the box, but I had to in order to get the proof of purchase. I haven't touched the ipod itself or even turned it on. I bought the 16 GB thinking that I was going to keep it, but as a member of the student union, I've been able to get onto the corporate cell phone plan and decided to upgrade to an iPhone. Once again, this iPod is Untouched and Brand New. It was purchased 2 weeks ago and I still have the box that apple shipped it in.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
I am in Guelph and can arrange to meet in person. I will include a receipt to ensure that this is not a stolen item and you can still get Applecare on it. I would prefer to meet and could arrange to meet in Toronto sometime in the next few weeks. I could also[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] ship this, but it would mean setting up a PayPal Account.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts