Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the stupid question, but where can I find those disposable, blue-colored gloves? You see dealer mechanices and similar workers wearing them to do dirty jobs. Looking to pick up a pack for my multi-hour car detailing session this weekend.. :)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Vexel. :) I'll shall be heading over to Home Depot tomorrow to see what I can get. Cheers!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
Check your local Dollar store. I buy mine in natural latex colour (not blue) at 10 pairs for a buck. I use them to handle the hoses and connections for dumping the black and grey water tanks in my motor home, then toss them. Most of them come with a light coating of powder on the inside for easy on and off.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sorry for the stupid question, but where can I find those disposable, blue-colored gloves? You see dealer mechanices and similar workers wearing them to do dirty jobs. Looking to pick up a pack for my multi-hour car detailing session this weekend.. :)
I got a 3/4 full box of 'em the basement you're welcome to if you come over and finish all the stain work I've been "meaning to do" for about 2 months… :)

But, yes you can get a sizable box of them at Home Depot. They're in the paint section I think. Or might have been by the other work gloves.

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Saw some at Costco yesterday.

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts
The gloves are a neoprene glove that is for people with latex sensitivities.

They are called N-Dex and they can be found at any industrial safety supply store or at an Auto Body paint shop.

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts
The thin blue gloves sold by the box at Costco, Home Depot, etc. are nitrile, not neoprene.
Your right. My mistake. Big difference.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nitrile gloves come in a multitude of colours (blue, green, purple) and can be found at Shoppers or any safety supply like Acklands Grainger (in case you are not near a Home Depot). 10-15 dollars per box of 100 gloves.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts