Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone can tell me of places in toronto that i may be able to get some good quality blank dvds for less than the major stores are charging (i.e. 25blanks for $40)
not that that is too expensive, but you never know, someone may have something better to share.

i appreciate your feedback

(the blank dvds are for my emac superdrive - which is why i started this thread in the "anything mac" section)

thanks

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
I bought a bunch of TDKs at Costco, seem to work okay...no problems burning or playing them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How much did you pay for them at Costco? I usually buy a bulk 50 pack of Princos but I have heard that Princos go bad after a while.

Thanks
H

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
I don't remember the exact amount, but at the time they were substantially lower per disk than regular retail outlets such as Business Depot, Future Shop, etc.

Prices seem to be dropping all the time on top of it, hard to keep track. Not too long ago someone posted a link to a Canadian media only mailorder house for bulk buying...can't find it now. It was in regard to bulk MiniDV tapes. I'm pretty sure they carried bulk DVDs, can someone repost the link?

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts
CCBC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts