Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Black iPhone 4, 16GB

Description: iPhone is great condition with both the screen and backing in near mint condition. The stainless steel band has some signs of rubbing from the case that was on it. iPhone is running iOS 5.0.1 with 4.11.08 baseband. iPhone is locked, and I am the second owner. I purchased the iPhone under the assumption that it was locked to telus (which it very well may be), but I have used it with Koodo with no problems. iPhone has been activated running iOS5 with my koodo sim.

Koodo is a subsidiary of Telus, so I would assume that the iPhone can't see the difference between the two sims.

iPhone comes with a GEVEY sim, which is all but useless since it does not work with the current baseband, but the original sim tray was misplaced so the GEVEY sim tray must be used, which can be used without the GEVEY sim and just a microSIM card in it.

Asking $350 (or best reasonable offer) for the iPhone, the box, and the USB cable. I can't seem to find the USB wall plug, and the headphones were mangled in the wash, so they are NOT available. Please see pictures (assuming they attached properly). Would like a local sale (Ottawa).

**Please email as I can't guarantee how quickly I will see a PM**
purespam(at)me(dot)com

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In an attempt for some Good karma helped out a kid who bought an iPhone on iOS 5.0.1 (with updated baseband) but thought he could unlock it. Well did a swap so the Koodo locked iPhone is no longer available, but I do have a Fido iPhone 4 for sale now. Consider this iPhone sold, and will post an ad for the fido iPhone when I get around to it.

Sent from my iPhone

·
CIO of CYA
3,857 Posts
Hi,
I'm interested in the Fido phone. Why can't it be unlocked? What is the baseband at?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts