Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black 16GB 3G iPhone (Rogers) - REDUCED PRICE

Wishing to test the waters to see if there's any interest in buying my iPhone.

It's a Black 16GB model, purchased in Sept 2008 from Rogers. Currently running the 3.0 software and has remaining warranty until Sept 2009.

The phone is in excellent condition, looks new and comes complete with all the original accessories, packaging and box. The USB Power Adapter was replaced with a new one via Apple's Exchange Program. The earphones were used for a few days only but will include a new unused pair from the new iPhone i wish to purchase. A SIM card WILL NOT be supplied in the sale.

An anti-glare film was applied on the screen and placed in a protective case since the first day I bought it.

I would prefer to deal locally in the GTA so that the potential buyer could inspect the unit. Shipping can also be arranged should someone outside of Toronto be interested.

NEW ASKING PRICE: $350.00.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Cheers
Ants

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lowered asking price to be a little more competitive with what other Ehmac members are asking for their 16GB 3G iPhones.

cheers
Ants

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phone has been sold. thank you

ants

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Ants is a good guy bought some stuff off of him as well. very smooth transaction.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you both for the kind words....it's nice to deal with long standing members. it really makes it easy to complete a transaction seeing there's an existing level of trust within the community and it's members.

·
Premium Member
15,708 Posts
thank you both for the kind words....it's nice to deal with long standing members. it really makes it easy to complete a transaction seeing there's an existing level of trust within the community and it's members.
Well, you make it easy, what can we say?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts