Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in the BestBuy in Oakville and they now have a little section with Apple gear, all with a dedicated Apple rep in tow. I guess this is the same type of store within a store concept that BestBuy is trying in the US. I overheard one of the employees talking that this was just set up yesterday. The "nook" is just a table with all the Apple gear and a whole bunch of accessories.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The Best Buy at the Eaton Centre has an Apple nook now as well. I saw it this afternoon while I was trying, unsuccessfully, to buy a camcorder. It had a person in an Apple shirt assigned to it, too. I'd say the lone Apple person was representative of the situation with the store as a whole: woefully understaffed given the number of customers that were there.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The BestBuy at High Tech/Bayview (on Silver Linden) has an apple area with iMacs, MacBooks and MacBook Pros. They are not the most current models though. They also have some peripherals and bags/cases.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The BestBuy at High Tech/Bayview (on Silver Linden) has an apple area with iMacs, MacBooks and MacBook Pros. They are not the most current models though. They also have some peripherals and bags/cases.
I work there. I don't get a cool Apple shirt but I'm a mac expert there. Look for me, I have an Apple sticker on my clipboard.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I work there. I don't get a cool Apple shirt but I'm a mac expert there. Look for me, I have an Apple sticker on my clipboard.
I go to that store pretty often, I've never seen you, but I'll keep my eyes open for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.