Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in tiny cranbrook bc, just outside of the alberta boarder. there are no mac stores in my town. i went to calgary with my family and couldn't wait to go to an actual mac store. first stop compusmart...small apple setup but cool none the less (first time i've ever seen the new g4 towers) the guy kept bragging about all the macs he owned but never helped me. second stop westworld computers, more macs = less service. the last day we were there we started home, my girlfriend noticed mymacdealer on the side of the road rrrrch! the car slams to a stop. when i got in there were macs everywhere, i was immediately greated and helped. they got me all the info i needed. they will definately be getting my business when i get a tower, i hope this will help anybody in the alberta area looking foor a good place to buy a mac.

http://mymacdealer.com

·
Registered
189 Posts
:cool: Thanks for the tip. I am will be in the Edmonton/Calgary area later this summer. will check thier supply of 20Gb ipods.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
holy crap!! more than 2 people own macs in cranbrook...i'm impressed. so you think my mom is still hot eh?

·
Banned
97 Posts
TINY Cranbrook???? Come on, donut! We have 20,000 people living here! That is one hell of a big number! We have 5 buses running all the time, a Wal-Mart, a Western Hockey league team, (that kicks Calgary's @ss yearly) A Gold's Gym, a 5 screen theatre, a Tim Horton's, and a new Winner's store. What more could a dude ask for? The local stripper/hooker is 63, but she's still hot. (Only 2 more years until ole Nellie retires, so you'd better act now!!) This is a BIG LEAGUE city now!
motd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts