Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My students moved my classroom clock ahead 30 minutes, removed my desk chair and stool and changed the screen savers on my iMacs.....all in under 10 minutes.

Not bad.

I gave them an integer/algebra exam as a thank-you. :D

How was your day? What happened to you?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,494 Posts
Actually, that was a good one. In that I teach all university level virtual students, I had no face to face meetings with my class. I did send out a false notice that Dr.G. had been eaten by his doxies, and that there were pictures to attest to this "fact". I included a link to one of the cute pictures of Daisy and Rootie (my doxies). Sadly, a few students believed that I had been eaten and wanted to know how this would influence their grades.

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
I think those students have essentially graded themselves - F. Make's you wonder how some people get into University.

I was in line to get on an Air Canada Jazz plane in Quebec City when someone behind me announced that Air Canada had just filed for bankrupcy protection. The funny thing is that no one in the line even considered it might be an April Fools joke......

·
Canadian By Choice
117,494 Posts
Thank you, macdoc, that is one of the nicest things you have said about me recently. I have a feeling, however, that I might not show up in the favorite/favourite foods section. Such is Life.

I think your idea of the food section was a great idea. The variety of ethnic foods and homemade foods has been great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts