Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
5,835 Posts
jackyk said:
It was an honoust mistake. I just assumed it was DVI... they look the exact same. It's not like I sent you an extension chord and advertised it as an Apple mini DVI to VGA adapter.

And I also told you, I am about to move so I don't want to have mail get sent to my previous apartment and have the adapter lost and my money. Moreover, I'm also in the middle of exams (which I have to go to in half an hour). So, yes, I sincerely do apologize, I had no intentions of taking your money or sending you something completely different. But giving a refund at this time doesn't seem reasonable over something this insignificant. That's why I suggested that you sell it now, to get the money back instead of waiting till I can do anything.

"Although ehMac does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at ehMac reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ehMac, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at ehMac also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. "

I suggest you do the right thing as soon as possible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.