Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We are pleased to announce we will be implementing a new method to send out site newsletters. The new newsletter will have a cleaner template and will be sent to participating forum members once a week. We have added an example below of how it will look. This change will not have any negative impact to current newsletters and will not lead to any site downtime. If you have any questions please post them below.

Thank you

Community Support

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
I agree. Who knew?
I am afraid this site has fallen apart since Max left. Just half a dozen people chucking **** at each other.

·
Premium Member
15,654 Posts
I agree. Who knew?
I am afraid this site has fallen apart since Max left. Just half a dozen people chucking **** at each other.

+1!!! And maybe a few Mac related posts and a few more civil threads and posts.

Boy, one has to admit it sure took a dive after Max left the drivers and controlling seat and it has basically become almost an embarrassment to the General Mac community, at least as far as anything Mac related goes.

Quite unfortunate!!!

It really makes one wonder about their starement here:
ehMac.ca: Canada's Mac, iPod and iPhone Community! - Driven by Enthusiasts
https://www.ehmac.ca/advertise.php

Keep Calm and Carry On... I guess... :eek:

- Patrick
======

·
Premium Member
5,561 Posts
This is the first I’ve seen of it. Agreed that a lot less ****chucking and a lot more civility around here would be nice.

·
Premium Member
15,654 Posts
The past couple of weeks have been nice.

Especially if one completely ignores even glancing over some threads and some of their recent posts.

Maybe there's hope for the site yet. And wouldn;t that would be nice eh...???

- Patrick
======

1 - 8 of 8 Posts