Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Arranging Home Screen

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  csonni 
#1 ·
Got all my apps installed on my new iPhone Xs. As most know, unless you have an older version of iTunes (which isn't compatible in Mojave), arranging the Home Screen is no longer an option. Arranging apps on the iPhone is a pain. I have iMazing which doesn't offer anything in that area. I downloaded Apple Configurator 2 but it seems like it's designed for managing multiple devices in a different environment than single user. From what I can see so far, to prepare the device, you need to give it Supervised status, which, from what I can see, means the device will need to be erased in the process. I don't want to Brik my iPhone before heading out on a trip in 2 days. Is there another app that will allow the user to arrange the Home Screen?

#3 ·
I have always just done it manually on the phone itself. For whatever reason I like having the first screen empty of apps. I have a bunch of apps and do not find it all that difficult or time consuming. Did not know you could even do it through iTunes. Wonder why they would remove that feature... guess just one of those things where we need to believe Apple knows best... insert heavy sarcasm there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.