Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... in the ehMac house? :D That may be interested in collaborating on a game or two?

I ask because I've been wanting to get some folk together to pull our resources together and build a game or two for the Mac platform.

I'm a graphically-oriented person (multimedia & graphic designer of 7 years) with tons of ideas, that just doesn't have the cranial capacity or skill or get into programming.

If anyone is interested and has the gusto to step forward... I'd be deepfully lucky. Heh heh.

Seriously, though. I have some ideas of games that I would like to develop or collaborate on. I'd prefer folks in the Ottawa area, but am open to tele-communicating with folk in other Provinces as well. (The more the merrier).

If you happen to know someone that may fall under the category... please forward them here. ;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well Manny, I just started a new job, am working on a program that I want to use (manages the user's bank note collection(s)), and am up to my elbows in dills, beets and tomatoes because it's canning season, but I'm a programmer (C/C++/Java).

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts