Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Are there any good Mac retaillers in Ottawa?

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  trentcanuck 
#1 ·
Just curious, among those of you who live in Ottawa, can anyone recommend a half-decent Apple retailer in the Ottawa area?

I've had it up to here with BMac.

#3 ·
B.Mac is a hit and miss store -- some days you'll get some snooty 20 year old know-it-all, some days you'll get a nice person who can help you find the right setup. What's made B.Mac piss you off, out of curiosity?

The Mac Group, CompuCentre at the Rideau centre (but they're slowly losing interest in keeping any stock there). Algonquin College on Woodroofe also sells Macs on campus (near the bookstore).

There's a small shop on Hull, on Taché blvd called Logitek that also deals with Macs.

But unfortunately, that's about it. :\

#4 ·
Until lately I've dealt with CompuCentre at Rideau, but lately they're stock has gotten worse. Last week I went to B.Mac which is a little out of my way, and man that's gotta be the mecca of Mac places. They had G5s in stock (DP1.8s) and a fairly good supply of software. Fairly nice salestaff. But that was my first trip to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.