Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The English structure of this letters makes me feel very suspicious. For one thing, I clearly stated August as the date my room would be available after I take possesion of my condo but this person wants to move in in a couple of weeks? :confused: And I can't find any company by the name of Brandie Lester...

Hello,

I am interested in renting your room.Here is a little info about myself. I am Mandy Blumberg and i am 31 years old. At present I am based in the UK, but will be relocating to your Province in a couple of weeks.
Consequent to this and in order to make settling in much easier and quicker i am searching for an accomodation early and i saw your add on the site and i want to make reservations for your apartment.
I can assure you that you will not have any regrets letting out this apartment to me & having me as a room mate.I am an introvert by nature & i get along much easily with most people.I will be coming over alone,with no family or pets. I do not smoke and i drink very lightly.

My reason for moving is because i have three job offers which i am undecided which to choose Brandie Lester: & the pay is very good. I will be working as a DataBase Adminstrator on Oracle at any one I finaly decide on.

Please reply me as soon as you read this email.I ll be waiting to hear from you.
Thank you once more
Yours sincerly
Blumberg

·
Premium Member
42,902 Posts
dona83: The next part of the deal is that her new employer will send you her first cheque to reserve the room. The cheque will, of course, exceed the value of the room deposit. If you would so kindly forward the balance to cover her air fare...

·
Premium Member
15,709 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.