Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking out the Apple website... and there seems to be missing content (or a new section is just going up?).

I don't know if the "business" menu-bar link was there before, or if it's just being developed, but the page:

http://www.apple.com/ca/business/

brings up a few links, none of which work (Promoting your business, Networking your business, etc.).

Anyone seen this section before?

UPDATE: I went in through the Canadian page (http://www.apple.com/ca/business), which is undeveloped. The U.S. business page is considerably different (i.e. developed).

M

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
I dunno...I recall seeing it before but never really paid much attention to it. Perhaps they're in the process of updating it and that's why the links aren't working (doesn't really make a very good impression, does it, considering it's supposed to be focused on business?)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just tried your link. It works.

What am I doing wrong??!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Tried 'em all... and all of them work...

IE 5.1.6

OS 9.1

Go figure... :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Weird. When I select the three main links on that page (for example, this one), I get the "looking for something" page:

Looking for something at Apple.com?

The page you tried was not found. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly...

You get something different when you use IE5? Oh the irony!

·
Registered
268 Posts
PGant..

Whay are you using that is so different?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Forgot to cross my 'T' in 'what'.

Must be old age.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
I blew off the dust on IE 5 to test the link again...and I get the same page as before. I'm using a fairly new Mac with Panther, so it's not a hardware issue here. Weird, eh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts