ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got around to looking over the documentation I got with the new phone, I wasn't charged for Applecare though I got the box for it, it say's auto-enrol on the bottom, but when I check online it shows only one year of warranty rather than 2. At first I thought it would be charged to my fido account like the rest of the transaction, but now I'm thinking the sales rep forgot to actually sell it to me and enrol me... in which case I assume it works like on computers, as in I have until the end of the regular warranty to extend it with applecare?

Anyone else get applecare at the apple store and can fill me in on how it worked for you?

·
Registered
83 Posts
There should be a code in the box that you enter in on the Applecare section online. You put in the serial # of the phone and then the box code and they'll process it and send you something confirming.

I've never purchased Applecare anywhere but on ebay so I can't be certain but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's how I thought it usually worked, but on the bottom of the box it says "APP iPhone - AUTO ENROLL ONLY" I think I'll stop in later this week to get it sorted out, I'll just go when they don't have stock and shouldn't have to wait much :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts