Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever attended WWDC before? Are they worth attending? My fearless leader is wondering whether it's worth shipping me to California for a week, and asked me to dig up some information regarding WWDC's usefulness.

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
Has anyone here ever attended WWDC before? Are they worth attending? My fearless leader is wondering whether it's worth shipping me to California for a week, and asked me to dig up some information regarding WWDC's usefulness.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My friend has gone a few times (sent by his work). The workshops are pretty useful, but you have to be a serious Mac developer to get your money's worth. I'd like to go, but it's definitely not worth the money for me, as my Mac programming is just a hobby.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Having never gone, but ever reading things about what happens in the WWDC as I've been interested in programming, but never done anything, from most of the participants it sounds like an absolutely stunning experience as you have workshops like crazy to help you make the most of the developing experience. That and I believe there are massive multiplayer games that go 24/7 or something like that... If I could I would love to go, just to get some experience and learn whats going to be happening from "the horse's mouth".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.