Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey .... I just found out... APPLE STORE YORKDALE Will be closed AUgust 3 - 13 for renovation... lol soooooooo for all of you who typically come out to the reopening.... if there is one...... I think we should have a picnic.... APPLE STYLE>... i dunno its the summer... and it would be cool... or rather i was gonna make some sandwiches or something... just cuz i mean this was like the first apple store ever for Canada
SO I THOUGHT ... you know we could like have a great time and enjoy some food while we line up .... ^_^

= Carol

·
Registered
923 Posts
Opening on the 13th or 14th would make that a Monday or Tuesday... no thanks... if it was re-opening on a Saturday or Sunday, I would have been there...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but don't forget that they always change those dates...... i dunno i mean remember when they said eaton center was going to open .... and then it was delayed..... hmmmm who knowz

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've always wondered, why don't they have an Apple store in Colborne, Ontario.

After all, you can't miss the ginormous big red apple when you're driving East on the 401 past Colborne.

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
I've always wondered, why don't they have an Apple store in Colborne, Ontario.

After all, you can't miss the ginormous big red apple when you're driving East on the 401 past Colborne.
Put the store inside the giant Apple and that can be the Canadian flagship store from now on.

Laterz :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts