I have a $100 apple store giftcard..

So i need

A) iTunes $20
B) MiniDVI-VideoAdaptor $25
So thats like $45...

so what else can i spend $55 bucks on?

what games are there and cheap?
and architeture design programs?

how much is the cheapest 4pin-6pin firewire cable? (i dont need the apple $45 dollar one)

and software thats helpfull? stuff for my new 2.0ghz iMac thats coming in the mail?

·
Registered
611 Posts
So im going to Toronto this Tues...from London,Ontario

I have a $100 apple store giftcard..

So i need

A) iTunes $20
B) MiniDVI-VideoAdaptor $25
So thats like $45...

so what else can i spend $55 bucks on?

what games are there and cheap?
and architeture design programs?

how much is the cheapest 4pin-6pin firewire cable? (i dont need the apple $45 dollar one)

and software thats helpfull? stuff for my new 2.0ghz iMac thats coming in the mail?
Maybe you'd like iWork.

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you can delay your trip to Friday, it will be the first day of the month end clearance. I found a mini to DVI for $9 on an open package. Lots of goodies at the sale though not ever the same from month to month.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Do you know there is a store at Yorkdale? It has free parking and is really close to the 401.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah, I was just about to say I didn't see any clearance sales recently.

That's a bummer....I wonder what they do with their open boxed items now.
Refurb store ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re the Apple store - the refurbished sale is always the weekend closest to the 1st of the month. It is not advertised but happens but the supply is spotty some times. For big ticket items you can call each store on Friday mornings and they can identify if they have it and the cost.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Re the Apple store - the refurbished sale is always the weekend closest to the 1st of the month. It is not advertised but happens but the supply is spotty some times. For big ticket items you can call each store on Friday mornings and they can identify if they have it and the cost.
Like I said earlier...there are no more in-store refurbished sales.:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't know, this is funny. You ask about what apple products to buy, then outa no where, you ask where you can buy fake designer clothes. :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes:
i

what is the main aream of toronto(streets) where all the fake stuff is? for fake designer? or anywhere near eaton center worth my while? i have 8 hours in the eaton center area

·
Registered
334 Posts
i

what is the main aream of toronto(streets) where all the fake stuff is? for fake designer? or anywhere near eaton center worth my while? i have 8 hours in the eaton center area
You want fake designer clothes but your willing to spend $$$$ for worn looking crap from hollister and abercromie? The only stuff AE, hollister and A&F I have are their polos which look nice and aren't megabucks. If you want jeans/hoodies save your money and go to Old Navy, its near Hollister. BTW: If you like AE and A&F stuff try Winners. They have very good deals on jeans

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You want fake designer clothes but your willing to spend $$$$ for worn looking crap from hollister and abercromie? The only stuff AE, hollister and A&F I have are their polos which look nice and aren't megabucks. If you want jeans/hoodies save your money and go to Old Navy, its near Hollister. BTW: If you like AE and A&F stuff try Winners. They have very good deals on jeans
no...like high end brands(its for my sister..she want to know where to buy the fake louis vuitton purses etc)

Old navy is gross and has really cheap quality clothing!

Hollister + Ambercrombie are my favourite store..i can spend 200+ in each store..when i go easily....i also like H&M is cheap and good

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree ... yay the madness ... as a note though you wont find any knockoffs at the Eaton center. You may find something in Chinatown but its kind of a headache unless you know exactly where you're going.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts