Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is the first time this has happened during NASDAQ trading hours! :clap:

SUCK IT, Mr. Dell!

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that entered in the 52 week-high field but couldn't pin it on the graph. Mr. Dell can STILL suck it.

·
Premium Member
31,013 Posts
Yes I do believe Michael Dell should fold his tent and give what ever remaining value back to shareholders.......seems I heard him recommend that. :D

..then they can invest it in Apple and get a good return.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I do believe Michael Dell should fold his tent and give what ever remaining value back to shareholders.......seems I heard him recommend that. :D

..then they can invest it in Apple and get a good return.
Aw, MacDoc! You wound him!

GOOD SHOT!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I remember like 7 years ago members on this board and other mac users I know were kind of worried with apple's plans and the OSX transition....the ipod wasn't born yet and things at stock level were low....7 years and look where thier at....man what a freakin story....HUGS APPLE>>>:clap: glad to see that thier healthy and rock solid...

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Amen

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heh. Closed at $99.80. Juuuuuuust under for the night XX)

·
Premium Member
31,013 Posts
Anyone shorting Dell :D - the New York attorney bulldog's got his teeth in Michael...

New York Sues Dell for Fraud

The state attorney general charges false advertising and deceptive business practices.
Ben Ames, IDG News Service
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 8:00 AM PDT
UPDATED: 2:20 p.m. 5/16/07

The New York attorney general has filed a lawsuit charging that Dell used fraud and false advertising to increase profits on PC sales.

The lawsuit alleges that Dell misled its customers by applying high credit rates to their computer purchases although it had promised cheap financing. The suit also alleges that Dell failed to deliver rebates, warranties and technical support as simply as it had promised, according to the lawsuit filed Tuesday in Albany County Supreme Court by New York state Attorney General Andrew Cuomo.

"Consumers who purchase Dell's products often find that many of the benefits and inducements featured in Dell's advertisements are illusory," the lawsuit said about Dell and its business unit Dell Financial Services (DFS). "Although Dell often heavily advertises the availability of 'no interest' financing, in reality, DFS uses ultra-restrictive underwriting guidelines, under which the vast majority of consumers -- even those with excellent credit histories -- do not qualify for promotional financing."

Under that plan, DFS signs customers up for no-interest loans, then switches most of them to accounts with interest rates exceeding 20 percent without notifying them of the change, the lawsuit said. DFS also charged some customers for orders that were canceled or never delivered.

In many cases, DFS has harmed these consumers' credit ratings by incorrectly reporting their account as delinquent to the credit reporting agencies after they refuse to make payment on a nonexistent debt," the lawsuit said.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,131902/article.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.