Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oakville, Ontario residents recently got a refreshed Apple shopping experience downtown Oakville as Core 1 (formerlly Canadian Computer) opened up a snazzy new retail shop at 249 Lakeshore East.

Owned and managed by local resident Dean Arfin, the store is positioning itself as the go-to destination for both Apple users and new-to-Mac customers alike.

“Our passion is to help our customers make smart choices about technology. We’re excited to bring that passion to the heart of Oakville’s vibrant downtown,” says Arfin.

The new store has a sleek, contemporary interior that was created by NP Design with a goal of providing customers with a premium retail experience with sleek displays set up for hands-on interaction with all the newest Apple and third-party products and accessories.

The store recently had it's grand opening mid-October and has been very popular with Oakville and surrounding residents. Core 1 offers "no-appointment-necessary" service and expert advice and is a recipient of the Apple Authorized Service Provider Commitment To Excellence Program Award for the 11th consecutive quarter. The Commitment To Excellence Program recognizes the top five percent of Apple Authorized Service Providers who have implemented and utilize best practices, excelling in service turnaround time, first-time fix, and customer satisfaction.

Core 1 is located on 249 Lakeshore Road E, Oakville, Ontario.

Their phone number is 905-849-0737.

Their hours of operation are:

Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

You can find them online at:
core1.ca

ehMac.ca encourages Canadian Mac shoppers to support your local independent Mac dealer!

·
Registered
814 Posts
They have a great service team!

I'm not a resident but I've gone back a few times. They have very high end products! I love visiting. Glad to see you posted this up :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts