Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Carbon.. eh.. I'll have to go and visit after I visit First Avenue and b.Mac Ottawa .... man.. my Apple store tour in Ontario is going to be cool

I am accepting donation right now towards my car rental.. please send payments to me..

Cheers,

RtC

·
peek-a-boo
16,575 Posts
I had a very good experience with creative technology. I spent 5 grand at Carbon on a machine for my business, and despite their "top" customer service, they wanted to charge me an hourly rate to look at it because they said "there may not be a problem". Even though it was under warranty!

Creative technology never got a dime from me, or had ever seen me before, and not only put it on the bench to have a look at it for no charge, but gave the machine back after 24 hours so I can continue using it for my business, and has ordered parts to try and see if they can rectify the problem. Now THAT... is service.

http://www.creativetechnology.ca/

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've heard great things about Carbon, that's where my uncle bought his Powerbook :D , had great things to say too.

When I come down to Toronto next summer, it's my first stop :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called Carbon and they are backlogged so I was thinkking of taking it somewhere else, this is actually the first time I have ever needed to bring a mac in for repairs in since I started using them almost 7 years ago.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'll second Global Graphics and Creative technologies...

I met the owner of Carbon at Print Canada and he is a nice guy.. but Carbon is on the wrong side of TO for me and he is not open Sundays... I have been pleased with my dealings with Carbon...

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Global Graphics

Needed a repair done to my 12"PB.
Quick turnaround time.
Flawless work.
Staff that know what they are talking about. No BS'ing at all.

Best of all, they are about a 2 minute walk from my place.

I highly recommend them.

Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts