Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the recent iBook and eMac announcements for the new models, I was wondering if anyone had heard any rumors or rumblings of Apple jumping on the PDA bandwagon. :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
what they should make is a portable a/v device to better the ipod.. give it a colour screen, a nice large hd, small size and the ability to play mp3s, divx, xvid and the like and to plug it into a tv and stereo, i'll buy one in a second..

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
For those of you who have access to it, The Economist has published a good article last week called PDA RIP. Basically everybody who needs a PDA already has one, and sales are stuck at about 11 million units/year, compared to 450m for cell phones... Analysis concludes that it's the age of the smartphone. I must confess that the Symbian OS works well with Apple and if i had a bit of spare change I would go for a Sony Ericsson P800...

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Steve Jobs has publicly put down the idea of an Apple PDA, but has made some interesting comments regarding cell phones. Of course, an Apple branded cell phone seems somewhat unlikely.

--PB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts