Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anybody else noticed problems with Apple Canada's Education Discount online store?

I go to this URL: Apple Canada - Education Store

then go through the process of entering my Province, School, and Faculty ID #, and then "Page Not Found Error". I've tried a few computers and a variety of browsers with no luck.

I also tried clicking on the big Education Discount box at the bottom of the store home page.

Anybody know what's up? I really want to buy a new MacBook!

thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HowEver, zarquon - did you go through the process of entering your Province, then selecting a school and entering a student or faculty ID? To test it you can enter whatever you want.

That's where I get the error.

In any case, thanks for helping out.

·
Premium Member
15,709 Posts
HowEver, zarquon - did you go through the process of entering your Province, then selecting a school and entering a student or faculty ID? To test it you can enter whatever you want.

That's where I get the error.

In any case, thanks for helping out.
Yes. It works with a real ID, no idea about any other.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Actually, as of right now (11:30 p.m. on Wednesday) the whole Apple Store seems to be down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually ordered an iMac earlier today from the student store online and it worked fine. Maybe it depends on the school you select (OCAD for me)?

A7
It does seem to depend on the school you choose. I have been trying Centennial College in Ontario for days now and didn't think to try anything else.

Turns out that as soon as I chose Humber College it worked fine.

Strange

·
Registered
226 Posts
Works fine for Ryerson and Brock U.

Not sure... but I think they updated the link so that the education site doesn't open in a bloody pop up. I'm glad they changed it back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.