Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple's takin' to the students...

Canada Campus Dates

...but dont'cha think it's a bit late? I mean, I'd be buying my laptop before heading to college, not after I get there... (then again, I guess that's what student loans are for, eh?)

M.

·
Registered
63 Posts
is there any way to get them to come to Okanagan University College in Kelowna? That would be a good promotion of their products!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,649 Posts
Sad, but Memorial University is the largest university east of McGill, and we even have a registered Apple institutional purchasing/repair center here on campus, but this tour is totally bypassing Atlantic Canada.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
¡Cuba con las noticias me gusto a oir!

did I say that right?? Anyhow, I'll try to hit UofT today!

H!

·
Premium Member
17,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ohenry,

"¡Cuba con las noticias me gusto a oir!"

...grammatically, I think it should be:

"¡Cuba con las noticias me gust<u>an</u> oir!"

--agreement of the verb "gustar" should go with the plural noun, "noticias" (i.e., "the news pleases me")

(but my Spanish is more Cuban than "proper," so who knows... ;) )

:cool:
M

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
My old university, the University of Manitoba, isn't even on that list and it was big user of Macs.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Cuba... you are so right. Was not thinking... Thanks. or, should I say gracias ;)

H!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
They don't go many places, but they are in Edmonton TWICE, but not in Calgary. Go figure...

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
i didn't see U of T on the list. However, today they had a little tent outside the bookstore with the G5 and a huge huge widescreen monitor (don't know the size).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts