Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Anyone like the new logo?

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  MACSPECTRUM 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Personally, even though I am a NY Rangers fan, I think that it is uniquely Canadian, and should remain until the end of the Stanley Cup finals. Hopefully, we shall see both teams battle it out in a 7 game series. May the best team win.

#5 ·
The US TV stations would demand that a North American Stanley Cup Final be implemented, with the best US team playing the winner of the Vancouver-Ottawa series.

#7 ·
There was some talk a few years ago of creating a Canadian Dvision in the NHL.

I wonder how this would go over in today's climate?

I would hasten to bet that a Stanley Cup Final between the Canadian Division winner and the U.S. Division winner would make for great TV, both north and south of the 49th.

I realise in advance the issues of so many more U.S. based teams, at least for now....

#8 ·
an all canadian finals is a nice idea, but i can't picture it happening.

i would pick dallas or anaheim to make it over vancouver, and new jersey or philadelphia over ottowa.

but it is anyone's cup right now, so who knows? after all, who wasn't picking detroit going into the playoffs, and they were the only team to not win a game. go figure.

#9 ·
i don't see philly beating ottawa
NJ would be a very good test of Ottawa's new version of their team this year

I would hope that Anaheim beats Dallas and that their luck cannot last forever (aka goalie)
Vancouver could get into the final that way.

#10 ·
Cool theme - I must admit I like Google's thematic headers when the various dates come around and this is GOOD! Thanks for the effort. :D

#14 ·
I like the logo with the Canadian team logos.

How come the senators logo is smaller than the Canucks, though? ;)

#15 ·
because the sen's logo represent the "dot" in ehmac.ca as the canucks logo lends itself much better to the curved "C"

this was answered in another thread and i am just too lazy to look it up right now, so i gave you the reader's digest version.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.