Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IAMSTIG
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using iCal a lot lately to organize my tasks esp since it sync's well with my phone. Anyway I found a free online site that will let you publish your iCal's either for the public or privately via a username/password. This works great for me as it allows me to easily share it with my wife (PC user) and gives me an easy way to view it at work if I don't have my phone with me etc.

I think there are other sites doing this as well and there's always .mac but being free its got a from me :clap:

iCal Exchange

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yup, it is great. At least it was useful when I used it a year ago, I'm sure it has improved since then. I was SMing a show and published the schedule to icalx and just had everyone check it every morning. Much easier than handing out new schedules after every change.

G

·
Looks like they are using phicalendar to me and just have a system in place to manage multiple accounts :) That said if you're not into setting up your own phpicalendar project on a website it's very handy! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.