1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
17,845 Posts
Have never dealt with Canada RAM, but have seen both Canada RAM and Mac Doc recommended several times on these forums. Cannot recall any negative feedback for either of them.

Do consider that some Macs are very fussy about RAM and both of these sources have a reputation of going out of their way to be sure you have the right product for your computer.

·
Honourable Citizen?
4,853 Posts
I've dealt with them and would recommend them to anyone. Knowledgeable, fast and efficient service — and they're Canadian, which means no border shipping hassles, money conversion etc., as well as supporting a Canadian small business.

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
I have known Trevor personally for years. I have also bought stuff from CanadaRAM - several RAM transactions and a replacement battery for my iPod. Service is always fast, friendly and efficient. I would recommend them without any reservations.

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
CanadaRAM = Two big thumbs up, in sales, service & post sales service.

Just do it.

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Does that mean that us ehMacers get special discounts? :) :clap:
Without respect to the generality of the foregoing, regarding parties of the first and second parts, time is of the essence, E&OE, under the aforementioned circumstances, within a margin of error nineteen times out of twenty, quid pro quo and results may not be typical....

(yes)

;)

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
Have used them 3 times. Good prices, fast delivery.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Both times I upgraded RAM I went with them – found about them here, in a similar post. The are both fast and have great prices. And he's super helpful making sure you get the best guaranteed solution for your need.

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
I went to Victoria to buy a stick of 1GB ram from him, excellent guy who took a bit of time off his relandscaping to serve me. Would definitely do business with him again.

·
Banned
7,966 Posts
Does that mean ehMax gets a free 2GB Ram stick for his slim iMac G5 for all the free plugs CanadaRam gets on ehMac.ca? :) ;)
Maybe we should also add that a few plugs for DigitalGary or did you have another brick and mortar establishment in mind that we should be mentioning? ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
CanadaRAM = Two big thumbs up, in sales, service & post sales service.

Just do it.
I give them 2 thumbs up for sales, service and post-sales service, and 3 thumbs down for mutation-causing radiation levels! :D

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
I give them 2 thumbs up for sales, service and post-sales service, and 3 thumbs down for mutation-causing radiation levels! :D
Always did wonder what that dull, green glow on the western horizon was...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts