Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out my eyes are bigger than my Credit Card, so I have decided to sell my Wii :(

Figured I would start here and see if anybody was interested before I hit Craigslist and eBay.

What you get:

Wii Console (With Wii Sports)
2 x Wiimotes
2 x Nunchuk
Wii Steering Wheel
Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck

As I will reset the console, I am not sure if Donkey Kong Country would still be on it after, but if it is, you get that too (And I might be able to transfer my Wii points to you as well).

I will be sad to see it go, but unfortunately my debt is getting out of control.

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Turns out my eyes are bigger than my Credit Card, so I have decided to sell my Wii :(

Figured I would start here and see if anybody was interested before I hit Craigslist and eBay.

What you get:

Wii Console (With Wii Sports)
2 x Wiimotes
2 x Nunchuk
Wii Steering Wheel
Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck

As I will reset the console, I am not sure if Donkey Kong Country would still be on it after, but if it is, you get that too (And I might be able to transfer my Wii points to you as well).

I will be sad to see it go, but unfortunately my debt is getting out of control.
Send me a PM I might be interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.