Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's thee best Mac dealer in Quebec? I've heard of B.Mac. (I did a story about them way back when they opened up a new location) Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
There are a few.. but I am absolutely no help.. I know there is Micro Logic in Sainte-Foy, and the bookstores here in Montreal. Also, there is another shop besides B.Mac that sells Mac downtown.

Cheers,

RtC

·
Registered
691 Posts
Mac dealers (As far as Montreal goes) are pretty few and far.
Future shop here has a few on the floor but none of the reps really know them
B-Mac downtown.......well.....it looks pretty.
B-Mac in our other part of town is really good.Techs on hand for questions,good sales people if you can get by the language barrier.Generally pretty good.
Compusmart has a good floor display but only 1 salesman who is skilled.He works all the time so thats good.

These are really the only ones on the island that you want to talk to.I spent an entire day going between all of them for parts.Called some other,lesser known ones and they just gave me that "vibe" of salivating wolves.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi

There is also INSO at 6615 avenue du Parc, and Coop UQUAM, 280 Sainte-Catherine Est.

In Quebec city, there is Micro logic in Sainte-Foy and I remember a student Coop store on Charest boulevard downtown (should be in the low street number).

I'll call my cousin for more info for Quebec city.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts