Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder whether Apple will just let these imitators come to market any way just to demonstrate the seamless end-to-end experience is what its about, from iTMS to iTunes to iPod?

Nah, they'll sue.....

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
wow... I see that it said something about Mac OS - do they not need Apple approval for that? :confused: I suppose not.

But what about the bit about encoding?? if that's like a line that takes a signal and encodes right to MP3 - hot! as much as I hate to admit.

FM recording? don't care - stopped caring in late 80s.

Apple has been thru the cloning before. The iMac just sent ppl back to design studios in very inspired moods. :D . They have nothing huge to fear. the iPod looks to be that piece that no one wants the lookalike of. no?

Anyhow, I say look for more to come out. iPods come in colors now. I can hear them drawing right now... ;)

H!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Total lawsuit there.
The look of the iPod (1st gen wheel navigation and buttons), the name of the Cube (without, of course, actually being a cube--actually that's kind of charming...).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.