Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this today on ctv.ca.

In a time where it can be said that maybe alot of parents don't spend quality time with their kids and/or maybe they don't give enough attention to their children, this happens. i'm not saying this woman is uppity or bitter b/c i don't know here, but something isn't right for her to stop this father. i mean...c'mon...it's for kids.

what a world we live in...

CTV.ca | Family faces battle over ultimate tree house

Cheers,
Keebler

·
Registered
249 Posts
a building permit for a TREEHOUSE, he also claimed he called city hall about it.

It's stupid typical NIMBY resident. the house is in a tree for goshsakes, how is it blocking views more than normal?

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
That's been all over the news here, and it's yet another reason why I long for a rural address. Some day perhaps.

By the way, I really like the cookies your family makes keebler. :)

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
... by her pick she looks like a bi-atch...probably in real estate.

No building permit needed for a tree house; only a permanent structure. The city thinks it's a shed? Right, they're going to haul a lawn mower and bbq up 15 feet in the air to store. I heard he is going to build a giant spiral ramp to get the ride-on in there...

I think that woman needs a hug or need be reconnected with her inner child which appears to have died the moment she was conceived...

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
I can understand maybe if it was a mangled half ass'd built tree house, but this would is obviously very well done for $3000! I wish I had a tree house like that when I was a kid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts