ehMac banner

2201 - 2220 of 2224 Posts

·
}<-('o')-
9,655 Posts
In other news, Texas is considering seeking relief from astronomical green electricity bills and widespread outages by embracing plentiful "alternative" fossil fuels available within state borders.
Within State borders? Hell, even closer to home, they are tearing down their own property borders/fences to burn for heat in their fireplaces.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
In other news, Texas is considering seeking relief from astronomical green electricity bills and widespread outages by embracing plentiful "alternative" fossil fuels available within state borders.
By astromomical he means $9/KWH. I use about 1/20th of the amount of electricity that Al Gore Guzzles. My 20KWH/day would cost $180/day.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
And there it is. The gaslight, of the nincompoops. It’s like we have our very own Lenny and squiggy!

Phoning it in still I see.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
By astromomical he means $9/KWH. I use about 1/20th of the amount of electricity that Al Gore Guzzles. My 20KWH/day would cost $180/day.
I think even the most hardened green aciviist isn't aware of how much "green energy" is costing in Texas. Some of the bills are close to $3,000 for one month.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Within State borders? Hell, even closer to home, they are tearing down their own property borders/fences to burn for heat in their fireplaces.
In the UK, overblown green energy policies are seeing seniors buying piles of books at secondhand stores — because it's cheaper to burn books as fuel than to pay energy bills.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
Pretty sure many Texans aren't thinking about green energy being the problem right now.

Reactions: eMacMan

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
My cousin is more concerned about freezing to death but is well aware of the frozen windmills and the snow covered solar panels. I do hope some greenie weenie was charging his Tesla via a Smart Meter when those peak rates kicked in. They'd be out about $900, probably even signal their virtue by framing the bill. Talk about big time savings over a good old gas guzzler.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
You guys really aren’t the brightest bulbs in the box are you.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
Curious that no one mentioned the skyrocketing gas prices in Texas.

didn’t fit the “greenie pile” on I guess.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Better to stay on fixed-rate bills than gamble the spot markets. You never know when green energy failures will drive the wholesale market out of kilter.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
Who do you think reads that drivel you post? Why bother?

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts

I can see why the deniers lose their sh!!t when the facts come out. So, wind problems accounted for a third of the outages, yet could have been prevented had they had measures to deal with cold weather and ice, because magically, the ones in NY state seem to work in very cold weather, a lot!

But then there's the 2/3rds of the outages, being from fossil fuel. Which also skyrocketed in price, hence fools yammering about green energy prices, go figure.

go ahead, yammer away. But this is hilarious.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
New York State has some of the most expensive electricity in the country all year round. They have nothing to brag about. And of course the cost of ramping up a natural gas plant rises when you're dealing with the expected failure of intermittent windmill power. It's a feature of the "green energy" revolution, not experienced by states that prioritize a reliable and consistent power supply — not the ones backed by Mother Earth News.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
More nonsensical crap. Do you even try anymore?

No wonder this place has become a shithole. I remember when and your pals bragged when groovetube was gone this place would be great!

Your constant crapping with just nonsense to troll is really tiring man. It’s one thing to disagree on some things but man, this stuff is just useless. Sorry.

It’s been, well not that fun.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Sorry it's no fun for you groove. Here are two options:

1) leave and start the Mac community of your dreams. You know, the one where all the "good people" will want to go.
2) put me on ignore, so you don't have to listen to my "troll crapping shithole nonsense" that nobody pays attention to anyway.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
Of course the best option, which would never occur to you, is for you to just simply stop being such a dick. Who spends 15 years of their life on a defunct Mac forum obsessively trolling people when you don't like their posts here every single day clearing the place out?

I guess you do!

Good job man. Really. Good stuff.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
You're a very angry fellow.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
Oh man. The 'you're angry' thing. How many times how you trotted out that old chestnut?

Its just tired man. The whole forum goading thing, it went the way of usenet and dialup man. Why bother with that anymore?

I don't think even you believe half of what you respond with.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
groovetube, I advise you put my account on ignore as talking about me seems to dominate most of your activty here. That's not healthy for you or for the forum.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
If you can’t stand the heat then why crank up the tempurature?

If you’re gonna troll and goad with crap, it might get thrown back in your face!

2201 - 2220 of 2224 Posts