Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
121 - 140 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh hairy ath????? Hairy Ath? Exit the weit?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Exit the wexit?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh hairy ath? Oh hairy ath? Wherefore art thou, hairy ath? (m'bold!)

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
Oh hairy ath? Oh hairy ath? Wherefore art thou, hairy ath? (m'bold!)
Hairy Ath has not been around for more than six months. I’m not sure he’s even part of ehMac anymore. That’s why you haven’t got a reply.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hairy Ath has not been around for more than six months. I’m not sure he’s even part of ehMac anymore. That’s why you haven’t got a reply.
Maybe hairy ath done got shaved. No more hairy ath then. I guess Alberta will remain in Canada no thanks to smooth ath though.

·
Premium Member
42,778 Posts
I think you mean "thankth".

Maybe hairy ath done got shaved. No more hairy ath then. I guess Alberta will remain in Canada no thanks to smooth ath though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thnothing.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Where are you hairy ath?

·
peek-a-boo
17,107 Posts
The NDP back in majority territory?

Wow. Anytime I see Kenny on the news the guy is literally the slimiest squirmy one of all of them. I guess he’s a major disappointment to most who voted for him.

funny enough doug Ford here isn’t doing so well here either.

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
Lots of people hate Kenney but lots of people are also not big fans of Rachel. Haters gonna hate it seems. Welcome to Alberta.

·
Premium Member
42,778 Posts
COVID has lots of voters pissed off at the current government in every province. Taking polls at this point isn't going to reveal much of importance.

Lots of people hate Kenney but lots of people are also not big fans of Rachel. Haters gonna hate it seems. Welcome to Alberta.

·
peek-a-boo
17,107 Posts
We don’t exactly have exciting alternatives here in Ontario. It’s gonna take some major hate on Ford to toss him. Kinda how lame McGuinty finally got lucky. Could happen for del diva who knows.

121 - 140 of 184 Posts