Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officially, the corniest subject line I've ever created to get you to view my post. Anyway, will anyone be up for a game of Halloween mayhem, UT style? I'll sign on at about 9:30, but I'll leave if no one else shows by 10:30 mwah-ha-ha-ha!

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by moonsocket:
wish i could find UT for mac around here..id love to play! oh well...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, if you really want to, someone could buy you a copy and send it to you then you can pay them back.

Oh and I'll join in for a few rounds too.
:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey moonsocket, I have an extra copy I'll ship to you via Canada Xpresspost for twenty bucks. Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) if you are interested. We'd love for you to join.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I just want to thank everyone for standing still long enough for me to actually win a game last night. I would especially like to thank Griller for making noise as he "snuck" up behind me, so I could turn around and watch him drink a load of green goo and then explode into toxic fragments.

;+)

Lots of fun. Unfortunately, I have a touch of the flu and could not stay up later to keep playing. Now, on the weekend...

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Britnell:
... I would especially like to thank Griller for making noise as he "snuck" up behind me, so I could turn around and watch him drink a load of green goo and then explode into toxic fragments...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HUHO! Griller is gettin' upset! Griller likes his chicken spicy! Griller likes his kung-pao chicken!!

Good games last night. Lots of fun.
:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts