·
Klingon Warrior
1,494 Posts
"Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow"

What amazing last words!!

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
You can tell she's an author. Well written, makes us feel as if we were there.

I've had the honour of being there for 2 loved ones who were in their final moments and there is nothing as hard nor as precious as saying good-bye.

·
Premium Member
20,722 Posts

I've had the honour of being there for 2 loved ones who were in their final moments and there is nothing as hard nor as precious as saying good-bye.
As have I... I have never thought of it as honour or as being precious, I guess I am just not that poetic about death.

·
Premium Member
17,860 Posts

Been there too. As hard as is it was it was better than not being there.

·
Hoes R US
1,925 Posts
Only Steve knows for sure but from the description of looking at his spouse, his kids, and his sister and then letting go - "Oh Wow" three time seems to me an affirmation of life will continue and these very important people are here with me as I expire.

What a life he led. And to me, given everything I've read about Jobs and his manner(s) "Oh Wow" seems so very Jobsian.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.