Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hUssain,

Thanks for more reviews.

Starkicker,

Cool that you saw a Nano. The university store near where I live has just the green Nano in stock and said they aren't shipping the Classics out yet (not surprised since I've read on another forums tonnes of people are having problems with them not working right) but I want to wait until a store near me has the Nano, Classic and Touch in so I can look at them all and compare from there. It probably won't be until early October until I see all the new ones.

Your comment about slow moving people made me laugh out loud. When I'm in a hurry I get impatient with slow people but when I'm not in a rush I don't mind as much.

S.

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NewGuy,

Could you see yourself watching a video on the new Nano? My only concern is the screen is small but I keep hearing it looks great so I'll have to see for myself.

Since seeing the keynote speech on the new iPods I'm obsessed with this topic and reading everything I can.

S.

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
hUssain,

Great, thanks. I found another one for the nano:

Macworld

Which iPod are you getting? You may have already mentioned it but I'm curious. My problem is I weigh it all out. I like the Touch but don't want to get it now and then they increase capacity and sell it cheaper in a year. Leaning the way of the Nano or Classic but that may all change when I see them.

S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.