Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been discovered that Samsung machines come with installed key loggers.

Nothing too unusual there. But look at the comments. Seems that everyone thinks that Apple is installing key loggers on their machines!

·
Red Mage
258 Posts
People needed a reason?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have to do it too. A huge waste of time, which, in the end, makes PC's more expensive to operate then Macs.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just found the link to the article.

Move along, nothing to see here.

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
INothing too unusual there. But look at the comments. Seems that everyone thinks that Apple is installing key loggers on their machines!
It's funny that those that that call Apple users fanboys have the most unhealthy obsession with Apple of them all.

·
Funny Fellow
430 Posts
Sumsung? Never heard of them.

Oh you mean SAMSUNG!!! oh that is different then. They make high quality stuff. All of my monitors and TV's and players are from them. Sure they are AWFUL at updating stuff but they are top notch quality.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yes, I have to do it too. A huge waste of time, which, in the end, makes PC's more expensive to operate then Macs.
Really? I've done it to EVERY Mac I've owned.

Screw language translations, and uneeded Printer drivers to slow down my system.

Takes just aslong on EITHER platform to wipe and install.

YES, Windows has a lot of updates, but their smaller, Apple has huge ~1GB update.

-MMF

·
Registered
953 Posts
Sumsung? Never heard of them.

Oh you mean SAMSUNG!!! oh that is different then. They make high quality stuff. All of my monitors and TV's and players are from them. Sure they are AWFUL at updating stuff but they are top notch quality.
+1!

This laptop I have runs a LOT BETTER, then any other laptop of its specs, due to a speedy FSB.

-MMF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts